Plumbing  Information

Which Water System do I Have?

There are a number of types of water system which you may have.
The most common type of water system in the UK is called gravity fed.
If your house was built after 1985 it may have a high pressure system.

Please click on a link below for more information.


Gravity Fed              Low Pressure              Vented              Unvented

High Pressure                 Combination Boiler                 Mixed System


Home              Showers              Heating Controls              Scale Inhibitors 

Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved.